Dr. Reto Diezi
Independent Coach and Consultant
As a former Champion and Record holder, I am committed to excellence in all areas of my life. I have used the forms of Appreciative Inquiry, business best practices, mindfulness practice, and transformational methodologies to coach individuals and teams. The results I have been able to attain, for myself, my colleagues and my clients have been extraordinary.
I have used my experience in business, sports and personal development to continuously improve the living practices that have been co-developed with the team of coaches and consultants that are the Appreciators (Die Wertschätzer).
- 2012 - today: Independent Coach and Consultant
- Coach and consultant to people and teams committed to producing remarkable results, he combines business and sports experience as a former Swiss Champion and Record holder, using Appreciative Inquiry, business best practices, mindfulness practice, and transformational methodologies.
- 2002 - today: Chairman and Board Member of Baloise Anlagestiftung für Personalvorsorge
- 2002 - 2012: CEO Baloise Asset Management
- 1990 - 2012: Member, Board of Directors of various mutual fund and asset management companies in Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Cayman Islands.
- 1999 - 2002: Consultant, Managing Director and Member of the Management Board of a mutual fund company in Frankfurt, Germany
- 1990 - 1994: Ran seminars with large groups in the field of personal development.
Ph.D. Zurich University (Dr. oec. publ., magna cum laude) Economics